Thursday, October 1, 2009

doc appts

2 weeks ago we went for Hannah's appointments with ophthalmology and neurology. Both reports were good. Dr. Hein(eyes) was very excited about Hannah's progression! He said she was doing so much better since he last saw her.
Dr. McGrath(brain) wants to do a muscle biopsy in 6 months. He said this will give us answers to what is going on with our baby girl. He made it 6 months away due to flu season. He doesn't want Hannah anywhere near the hospital, even for a routine visit until flu is over. So that means waiting until next spring, which is fine with me. Hannah is doing great! She has become Miss Attitude! I love her little personality that has blossomed! Gabe is doing awesome, too! He is growing up much too quickly.
I love this time of year! Leaves changing colors, crisp air, football and all the holidays that go along. We have begun discussing costume options for Halloween. Hannah will be a ladybug, which I am making, and Gabe wants to either be Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender or Superman.( but his mind changes daily) Either way, I think we will probably make his costume. I can't wait to get started!
I think I'm off to bed. It's 1:15am and Hannah is still awake. Maybe if I lay in bed with her she will want to go to sleep. Maybe?
Have a great week!!