Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hannah is 1!

Welcome to the world Hannah Elizabeth!!

9lbs. 13oz. (she was 3 weeks early)

Isn't she beautiful?!

Daddy getting to hold his baby girl for the 1st time!

1st day in NICU.

Mommy getting to hold her baby girl for the 1st time!

Hannah in her cool shades! :)

She was too big for the blankets in NICU!

First family picture

Gabe holding Hannah for the first time!

Daddy getting ready to bring Hannah home!

I meant to post this last week. Our baby girl has turned 1. Her birthday was on August 13. I can not believe a whole year has gone by! Whoever said "time flies" was not lying. I wish I could slow it down. I feel like I have missed so much in a year. Having to work outside the home stinks, but I'm grateful I have a job.
I pray that this coming year in Hannah's life will be nothing but extraordinary! I pray God continues to guide us as her parents and lead us to where He wants us to be. I know Hannah is going to do great things for the kingdom of God(she already has).
Hannah's therapy is going great. She is progessing wonderfully! Thank you ARC for all your hardwork and dedication. You guys are AWESOME!!
So, in true blogger fashion,(I'm new at this) I am going to attempt to write a list of my 12 favorite things about our Hannah.

12 Things I Love About Our Hannah Elizabeth:
1. I love your chunky monkey cheeks. They are great for kisses!
2. I love the way you light up when I come home and start talking to you. She get so excited!
3. I love your red hair.
4. I love your 12 toes. yes I did say 12 toes. Hannah has biphid toes-her great toe on each foot actually has 2 and they fused together while she was in utero.
5. I love your little nose. It is so very cute!
6. I love that God gave you to us exactly when He meant to. He knew how much we longed for a baby. You were an answered prayer!
7. I love how much your big brother, Gabe loves you and loves on you! You get so excited when he gives you hugs and kisses.
8. I love how you have taught me about patience.
9. I love how you have taught us all about prayer and how God answers those said prayers. He is AWESOME and MIGHTY!
10. I love how you smell from a nice, warm bath. Baby scent=heaven!
11. I love that no matter who is holding you, when you hear Mommy's voice you start smiling and kicking and wanting Mommy to hold you!
12. I love that no matter what is going on in our lives that you have made us realize that God is in control and whatever happens is in His plan. You are His, first and foremost, and He is taking the greatest care of you!

Have a great rest of the week!