Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Middle of the week. **Post I found in my Drafts from 2009**

It's Wednesday. Smack in the middle of the week. At this moment I'm sitting here watching Hannah try to figure out how to get her knees under her so she can scoot. She still doesn't push up with her arms, but she is trying. She has gotten rolling over down! She has been doing great with that, now we have to get her to push up!
We did not have our party Saturday. We went to the store and got cupcakes, brownies and lots of other yummy party snacks. Gabe decided he wanted to share them, so we took them to Nana and Papa's for Sunday night family dinner. We go over to David's parents' house every Sunday night for a big family dinner. It's great! We love spending time with the whole family and it's great fellowship! We thank Nana and Papa so very much for allowing us to crash their home every Sunday!! If you've ever seen Home Alone, remember the opening scenes of the family running around crazy and all noisy-that is every Sunday night with us! We love it and would not trade it for anything! Although Nana is going to have to get a bigger dining room table. We keep adding kids! Here's the breakdown of who comes to family dinner: Nana, Papa, Christopher, Sidney, Alyson(David's older sister), David(or DMac, Aly's husband), their children Josey(7), Anna(4soon-to-be5) & Will(2) (& soon-to-be baby sister in November), David(my hubby), me(Kristy), and our children Gabe(4) and Hannah(11mths). Needless to say it's like a party every Sunday!
Hannah had therapy today. It was with Donna, her Occupational therapist. It was a good session. I'm not sure what they worked on, I was at work. :( I wish I could be here for her sessions, but unfortunately I miss them because of work. Hannah starts next month with going down to the ARC for group sessions. Very exciting! It will give her more interaction with children her age and hopefully motivate her to do more things, explore her environment and so on! Here are a few pics of her rolling.

Look of determination. Ready to go!

Got on my side!

Almost there!

So happy!! She just got done eating. Needs a clean face! :)

I think I'm about to go read for a little while before bed. I hope everyone has a blessed Thursday.

-Kristy