Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Today we have been lazy! It's been nice, though. No place to be, nothing to do. I got to sleep in for the first time in a long time! I woke at 9:30 am! Daddy did mow the lawn today and while he was busy doing that, Gabe, Hannah & I went to pick up lunch. After lunch Daddy had to go to work. :( He's a chef and has to work nights & weekends. Hopefully he will get off around 9 pm tonight!
Gabe has decided we're going to have a party tonight. For what you ask? I have no idea. Do you really need a reason to have a party? I don't think so. We're about to go to the store & pick some things for our party. Gabe has requested a chocolate cake. I guess we will be on our hunt for a yummy chocolate cake. I have no idea what to cook for dinner. I'm thinking of picking up pizza (Gabe's favorite)
On another note, Hannah is a rolling machine! She is doing so good about rolling from her back to her tummy! She is now 11 months old & is doing good with therapy. She will soon be a whole 1 year old! We have decided to give Miss Hannah a pink princess party. I've found the cutest princess things at Hobby Lobby(they are way cheaper than Michael's) I can not believe our baby girl is almost 1!!! This year has flown by!
We are about to leave for the store. I will post more later. Party & more!!