Friday, May 22, 2009

Hey everyone! This is the first ever Hicks Family blog entry. It's very late/super early, however you want to look at it. It's 12:23 am. I just put Hannah Elizabeth down for the night (hopefully) and Gabe has been in bed since about 9:30 pm or so. They are getting so big!! Gabriel Michael turned 4 on April 22, 2009 and Hannah Elizabeth turned 9 months on May 13, 2009. How quickly time flies! Tomorrow is Gabe's last day of Pre K3. I'm kind of sad. He has enjoyed being in Mrs. Griggs class and she has been an awesome teacher!
I think I'm about to go to bed and try to get some sleep before the alarm goes off (at 6 am). I was going to stay up until David came home from work, but I'm really tired. He will just have to wake me, if that's possible, out of my coma sleep! Good night all!

P.s. Pray for Hannah. We went to the neurologist last Wednesday 05/13/09 and it wasn't very encouraging. Dr. McGrath told us to look at what's going on with Hannah as if there is no cure and no treatment. He says all this and yet no one can give us a definite answers as to why she is not developing normally. I say God can heal any thing, so be in prayer for Hannah and prayer for strength for David and I. Also, that we can get a diagnosis so that we can get Hannah into the treatment programs to best benefit her. She is in therapy with the ARC of Jefferson County and she has done AWESOME!! Thank you!!

In His love
Kristy